TYLER PUTNAM FOUNDATION
Registration Assistance Program Guidelines & Application
Primary: Provide registration fee assistance to players and their families who have experienced a life
altering event and as a result are experiencing financial constraints due to circumstances beyond their
Secondary: Support youth/junior hockey in Rochester and surrounding area.
Registration Assistance Fund
Registration assistance is comprised of donations made directly to the Tyler Putnam Foundation.
Assistance will be granted on a per season and case by case basis.
1. The applicant must be in good financial standing with the organization they are registering with and
exhibit a general financial need.
2. Based upon degree of need, TPF will award up to 100% of the fees for an accepted applicant.
3. An accepted applicant will have a check mailed directly to the organization they have registered
with from the Tyler Putnam Foundation in memory of Tyler Putnam.
4. A limited number of assistance scholarships are available on an annual basis.
1. The Executive Board of the Tyler Putnam Foundation, which consists of the President, Vice
President and Treasurer, will review all applications.
2. Registration assistance will be granted based on eligibility, the total number of applicants, the
amount of available funds, and other factors considered relevant by the Board.
3. The TPF Executive Board reserves the right to request additional information including household income .
4. Applicant’s name and all information provided will be kept strictly confidential. Only the TPF
Executive Board will review the applications.